Modest Bamboo Bikini Panty in Black
THIS BRAND SUPPORTS THESE CAUSES
AND HAS THESE VALUES
This full coverage bottom is a staple and a has chic, clean front.
OUR BAMBOO: We source ethically-made bamboo fabric because it feels like clouds, it has a wash-and-wear lifespan that lasts for years longer than most fabrics, and breaks down into the soil at the end of it's life. The fibers used to make our fabric have channels that will absorb moisture and wick it away from the skin, keeping you cool and dry. Bamboo is also the fastest growing plant in the world and helps sustain Earth's resources. It¬†takes in five times the volume of greenhouse gasses when compared to¬†timber trees and releases 35% more oxygen. Pesticides and fertilizers aren't needed, and its roots retain water, sustaining riverbanks and reducing water pollution.
- Cut/sewn¬†in Kansas City
- No elastics, limited panty lines, luxuriously soft comfort
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Rayon¬†
- Fabric = organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- Made from plants and is biodegradable
- No waist or leg elastic
- 4 way stretch
- Anti-bacterial and resists pilling