Round Pet Bed in Stone Shepherd
THIS BRAND SUPPORTS THESE CAUSES
AND HAS THESE VALUES
Have a dog who's a freestyle sleeper? On their back one minute, belly the next, curled into a donut a minute later? Our round bed takes on all comers. Plush and responsive, the Round bed refuses to clump or flatten.
It's over-stuffed with a proprietary fill made from recycled plastic water bottles that gives just the right amount to provide support and bounces back use after use.
- Material: Tailored in Sunbrella fabric and over-stuffed with a proprietary fill made from recycled plastic water bottle
- Measurements/ Size: To determine the ideal bed length, measure your pet in their typical sleeping position, then add 6-10" for the final bed size. When in doubt, we suggest ordering the size up. Please double check that you have chosen the correct size before placing your order.
- Small: 24 in. x 24 in. x 8 in. high (dogs less than 30 lbs)
- Medium: 31 in. x 31 in. x 8 in. high (dogs 30-60 lbs)
- Large: 41 in. x 41 in. x 10 in. high (dogs 60-90 lbs)
- X-Large: 48 in. x 48 in. x 11 in. high (dogs over 90 lbs)
By buying from the Houndry, you are supporting American artisans along with helping recycle plastic, rather than discarding it.
About the Brand
The Houndry is a luxury pet company that designs comfort products for your dog, but always keeping style in mind. Each item is handmade by skilled artisans in local Georgia and only eco-friendly and cruelty free materials are used.
All fabrics are manufactured by Sunbrella, a 138-year old family owned company that maintains a sustainable production. The Houndry also utilizes fabrics made of recycled plastic bottles and CertiPur-US certified foam. Each purchased product makes this world a greater place for the creatures living in it.
Are they Local: Yes, made in Georgia.
Are they Fair Trade or Paid a living Wage: Paid a living wage.
Circularity: Yes, the insert of our beds are made of a super soft proprietary fill made of recycled plastic bottles.
Cruelty Free: Yes!
Vegan: Our materials and manufacturing processes are environmentally conscious and cruelty-free. All of the fabric we use is made by Sunbrella, a 138-year old family owned company rooted in sustainability throughout the manufacturing of the fiber, yarn, and fabric. Our ‘leather’ labels are made of PU materials
Environmental Conscious Processing: Made to Order in small batches as to reduce waste.
Reduced amount of Water, Waste, Carbon and Pollution: Handmade to reduce chemicals and waste.