Moha Stool with fabric
THIS BRAND SUPPORTS THESE CAUSES
AND HAS THESE VALUES
About This Handicraft
This one-of-a-kind stool is made with recycled Sari and rain tree wood from Bangladesh. Sari is Bangladesh and India’s female traditional clothing that consists of a drape varying from 5 to 9 yards in length. Moha Stool is durable, soft in its texture, and has the ability to mold into your body for comfort. Each stool has a different color variation from the handmade process.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Detail
- Size: Approximately 18”tall x 14”wide(Top) x 14"deep(Top) / 16"wide(Bottom) x 16"deep(Bottom)
- Material: Recycled Sari, Solid wood
- Color: Assorted Sari, Natural brown
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
* Each of these stools is one of a kind because no two recycled fabrics are alike.
Random / Assorted Color will be shipped.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your furniture as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
With every purchase, you support employing artisans in marginalized communities, while also providing healthcare and education for their famillies.
About the Brand
Korissa is a female-owned brand that offers responsible handmade handbags and home decor. It provides beautiful, long lasting products that are environmentally and socially conscious. They use locally sourced and eco-friendly materials, and they work alongside fair trade craftsmanship. Korissa is a proud follower of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Are they Local: While aspiring to provide our artisans access to fair wages, broader markets and secure, sustainable livelihoods, we are committed to cultivating long-term balanced trade relationships with low-income artisan communities in Bangladesh and Ecuador.
Are they Fair Trade or Paid a living Wage: Living wage, our artisans are also sourced locally and compensated well-above fair wages for workers in struggling communities.
Cruelty Free: Our materials are locally-sourced, and environmentally-friendly. These natural materials, culturally-rich designs, and lovingly-made products are embedded in each unique Korissa lifestyle craft.
Environmental Conscious Processing: All of the products made by our artisans are hand-made, and carefully designed to be environmentally friendly.