Large Odetta Black + Natural Floor Box I
THIS BRAND SUPPORTS THESE CAUSES
AND HAS THESE VALUES
Our lidded boxes are perfect for just about anything! They can be used for additional storage, home organization, or as a beautiful focal point in your home office or living room.
All designs are globally inspired through a deep desire to bring the rich culture of Uganda basket weaving and make a beautiful addition to any home.
- Material: Made of all natural raffia and banana fibers
- Made of natural materials; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
- Avoid temperature changes when possible.
- If products are being stored for more than 2 weeks, please keep in a temperature controlled environment, elevated off of a concrete floor to avoid fluctuating cold and warm temperatures that could create mold.
- Made in: Uganda
- Measurements/ Size: Approximately 14" D x 34" H
- FREE SHIPPING over $75
When you buy from KAZI, you support artisans in marginalized communitties by giving them fair wage employment. The company also donated proceeds to NEST, which is building a new handworker economy to generate global workforce inclusivity, improve women's wellbeing beyond factories.
About the Brand
Kazi is a home goods and decor brand that works alongside artisans to create beautiful, handmade pieces. They empower craftsmen from Rwanda, Uganda and Ghana by economically supporting marginalized communities and assuring them fair wage jobs. They believe that each sold product can truly change your life and theirs.
All products are handcrafted using traditional techniques and using only natural, sustainable materials.
Are they Local: Yes, made by local African artisans.
Are they Fair Trade or Paid a living Wage: Yes and NEST certified for working condition verification.
Organic Materials: Yes, when available.
Cruelty Free: Y
Environmental Conscious Processing: Handmade and in small batch production to reduce chemical and waste.