Hermana | Leather Serving Tray with Braided Handles
THIS BRAND SUPPORTS THESE CAUSES
AND HAS THESE VALUES
🍍Get up to 50% total savings with code: MOREGOOD.
🍍Each sale helps a disadvantaged student negatively affected by Covid-19.
- Tray is made by hand with natural, soft full-grain vegetable tanned leather sourced from Paraguay.
- Two handwoven leather handles are designed to withstand up to 30 lbs of weight.
- Can be used to serve drinks, appetizers (spillage is OK - leather is water resistant, just wipe up with towel.
- Hand stitch finish
- Intoxicating leather aroma fills up the room
- Ideal decorative tray for Living Room or Office
- 16.5" (L) x 12.25" (W) x 1" (H)
*Hermana = Sister
Bati works with The Macchi School in Tobati, Paraguay, a 7-12 high school that offers disadvantaged youth a full scholarship to receive a top notch college-prep education. Proceeds of each sale go to help disadvantaged students succeed in College.
About the Brand
Bati Goods are handmade with 100% Full Grain Vegetable Tanned leather by seasoned leather fair trade artisans in Tobatí, Paraguay. The leather is treated exclusively with organic ingredients (tannic acids, vegetable oil)and no chemicals are used in the tanning process.
Bati is passionate about giving back to impoverished communities in Paraguay. They work with The Macchi School in Tobati, Paraguay, which offers disadvantaged youth a full scholarship. Bati uses proceeds from each sale to provide these students with the resources they need to succeed once they graduate, whether providing more English classes or college prep courses, Bati is committed to donating and supporting education.
Local Paraguy Artisans make the items. Fairtrade conditions.
Uses leather, but natural tannery practices.
Cruelty Free: Y
The leather is treated exclusively with organic ingredients (tannic acids, vegetable oil), which give the goods a natural glow and allow them to soften and strengthen over time. No chemicals are used in the tanning process"