Deep Serum | NOTO Botanics
THIS BRAND SUPPORTS THESE CAUSES
AND HAS THESE VALUES
Within each drop of this potent natural face + neck oil is a nutrient dense drink from the earth. Our Deep Serum will brighten and protect your skin with hydration rich, age managing elements and fresh notes that will deeply penetrate skin and senses. You will glow. Always vegan and uni-versally-sexy. Great for all skin types including: sensitive, dry, acne prone, oily, or combo.
- Use: Apply wherever a dose of deep hydration is desired. Add a few drops on clean hands, breathe in the aroma, then massage into skin.
- Tip: This serum can replace your normal moisturizer or may be added as extra hydration benefits. Apply to lip area or layer extra amounts onto skin at night for a restorative treatment.
- Ģ Grapeseed - moisturizing, anti-aging
- ‚Ģ Marula- vitamin C, tocopherol (vitamin E), phenolic compounds, essential amino acids and flavonoids that help cells renew,
- ‚Ģ Rosehip seed - age management, anti-inflammatory, nourishing
- ‚Ģ Sea Buckthorn - high vitamin C, radio-protective benefits, wrinkle reducing
- ‚Ģ Grapefruit Oil- vitamin C, antiseptic, disinfectant
- ‚Ģ Wild Carrot Seed Oil- cell rejuvenation, vitamin A, acne healing, moisturizing
- ‚ĢGreen Coffee Oil - skin tightening, awakening
- ‚ĢRosemary Extract - can help lighten dark spots and blemishes
- FREE SHIPPING over $75
Noto Botanics gives back to BIPOC causes such as the Okra Project, Reclaim the Block and Blackvisions Collective along with LGBT initiatives.
About the Brand
Noto is a natural and cruelty-free cosmetics brand based in LA. It celebrates all genders and any form of self-expression through beauty. Founded by Gloria Noto, the homonymous brand is a statement of individuality and sustainability: all products are vegan and made of organic ingredients. They donate a portion of their profits to different human rights organizations, such as LA LGBT Youth Center and The Okra Project. In an effort to minimize their ecological footprint, Noto is making continuous changes to achieve a complete ethically made production. It’s a celebration of activism, conscious living and beauty.
Are they Local: Yes, the product is made in Los Angles
Are they Fair Trade or Paid a living Wage: Yes, Living Wage. All ingredients are certified fair trade.
Organic Materials: Yes, Most ingredients are locally sourced and completely organic.
Cruelty Free: yes, NOTO is natural and cruelty-free cosmetics brand.
Environmental Conscious Processing: Reduced amount of Water, Waste, Carbon and Pollution: In an effort to minimize their ecological footprint, Noto is making continuous changes to achieve a complete ethically made production. They use organic tapes that are activated by water, so, the packaging material would not end up polluting the environment. It’s a celebration of activism, conscious living and beauty. The items are produced in small batches to eliminate waste.