Amari Bowl - Black (Set of 3)
THIS BRAND SUPPORTS THESE CAUSES
AND HAS THESE VALUES
SIMPLE + SWEET ! You can never have enough storage. Our Minimalistic Amari Bowls go with everything, everywhere in your space!
- Material: Jute
- Dimensions: (L) 4”tall x 6”round (bottom) x 8"round (top) , (M) 3”tall x 4.75”round (bottom) x 6"round (top) , (S) 2.5”tall x 3.5”round (bottom) x 4.5"round (top)
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade
With every purchase, you support employing artisans in marginalized communities, while also providing healthcare and education for their famillies.
About the Brand
Korissa is a female-owned brand that offers responsible handmade handbags and home decor. It provides beautiful, long lasting products that are environmentally and socially conscious. They use locally sourced and eco-friendly materials, and they work alongside fair trade craftsmanship. Korissa is a proud follower of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Are they Local: While aspiring to provide our artisans access to fair wages, broader markets and secure, sustainable livelihoods, we are committed to cultivating long-term balanced trade relationships with low-income artisan communities in Bangladesh and Ecuador.
Are they Fair Trade or Paid a living Wage: Living wage, our artisans are also sourced locally and compensated well-above fair wages for workers in struggling communities.
Cruelty Free: Our materials are locally-sourced, and environmentally-friendly. These natural materials, culturally-rich designs, and lovingly-made products are embedded in each unique Korissa lifestyle craft.
Environmental Conscious Processing: All of the products made by our artisans are hand-made, and carefully designed to be environmentally friendly.